Myasnikova Nina Vladimirovna, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of automation and remote control, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boryak Sergey Vasil'evich, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Myasnikova Mariya Gennad'evna, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of rocket-space and aircraft instrument engineering, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The principles of building a mobile robot control system based on an ultrasonic coordinate tracking system (USS), as well as methods of digital signal processing for detecting and isolating frequency components are considered. The purpose of this work is to substantiate, select and improve existing signal processing algorithms for object location.
Materials and methods. The research was carried out using the Matlab environment, a physical model of a mobile robot, and an ultrasonic navigation system.
Results. Inverse systems having stationary receivers and mobile emitters are compared with non-inverse systems in which the emitters are stationary and the receivers are mobile. The methods of digital signal processing – spectral, correlation, and parametric analysis - have been studied.
Conclusions. The proposed solutions make it possible to improve the positioning accuracy of the mobile robot in comparison with relative positioning systems. The application of the Proni and Rutishauser algorithms for identifying close frequency components is justified, and their comparison is carried out.
1. Analiticheskiy obzor mirovogo rynka robototekhniki 2019, Sberbank Robotics Laboratory [Analytical review of the world robotics market in 2019, Sberbank Robotics Laboratory]. sberbank.ru. Available at: http://www.sberbank.ru/common/img/uploaded/
pdf/sberbank_robotics_review_2019_17.07.2019_m.pdf (accessed Oct. 07, 2019). [In Russian]
2. Ul'trazvukovoy GPS [Ultrasound GPS]. habr.com. Available at: https://habr.com/ru/post/451408/ (accessed Oct. 07, 2019). [In Russian]
3. Qi J., Liu G.-P. Sensors. 2017, vol. 17, p. 2554.
4. Jiang W., Wright W. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control. 2018, pp. 1–1, 10.1109/TUFFC.2018.2841501.
5. Marpl S. Digital Spectral Analysis: With Applications, Prentice Hall, Englewood, Cliffs. New Jersey, 1987.
6. Der Quotienten-DifferenzenAlgorithmus [The quotient-difference algorithm]. Von Heinz Rutishauser. Basel-Stuttgart: BirkhäuserVerl, 1957. [Mitt. aus dem Inst.fürangewandteMathematik].
7. Pat. 2467385 Rossiyskaya Federatsiya. Sposob i ustroystvo dlya approksimatsii signalov [Patent 2467385, the Russian Federation. A device and technology of signal approximation]. Tsypin B. V., Bondarenko L. N., Dmitrienko A. G., Myasnikova M. G. BI, 2012, 32 p. [In Russian]
8. Myasnikova N. V., Beresten' M. P., Tsypin B. V., Myasnikova M. G. Ekspress-analiz signalov v inzhenernykh zadachakh [Express analysis of signals in engineering problems]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2016, 180 p. [In Russian]
9. Boryak S. V., Myasnikova N. V. Informatsionnye tekhnologii v nauke i obrazovanii. Problemy i perspektivy: sb. nauch. st. Vseros. mezhvuz. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Information technologies in science and education. Problems and prospects: proceedings of an All-Russian interregional scientific and practical conference]. Penza, 2018, pp. 233–235. [In Russian]
10. Myasnikova N. V., Boryak S. V., Picheykin D. S. Problemy avtomatizatsii i upravleniya v tekhnicheskikh sistemakh: sb. st. po materialam XXXIII Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf., posvyashch. 55-letiyu obrazovaniya kafedry «Avtomatika i telemekhanika»: v 2 t. [Problems of automation and control in technical systems: proceedings of XXXIII International scientific and technical conference devoted to the 55th anniversary of the “Automation and remote control” sub-department: in 2 volumes]. Penza, 2019, pp. 217–219. [In Russian]